This easy breakfast casserole recipe can be easily customized to your tastes! Make it in the morning or even assemble it ahead and allow to sit in the refrigerator overnight before baking- either way it is simple to prepare!
Whichever you choose, it's going to be great!
Easy steps for a Zesty Breakfast Casserole
- Butter a small, 8x8 pan and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the ground turkey and set aside.
- Beat all 12 eggs until blended, add in milk/cream, and stir to combine.
- In your prepared pan- later the following:
- Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Turkey Chorizo Sausage
- Pour Egg mixture over the top
- Top with remaining cheese
And bake for 1 hour at 350!
We used our eggs, as well. Did you know we sell eggs from one of our local neighbors? Add some to your next order!
This can be kept in the refrigerator 3-4 days and reheated by the slice, as needed.