- About Fischer Farms
- Shop Now
- How it Works
- Contact Us
We're hiring for the below positions at this time. If you're interested in joining our team, please provide a current resume and download the application at this link and return one of the following ways:
Fischer Farms promotes a positive, friendly work environment and looking for people who will thrive in this positive and fast-paced atmosphere for a growing local family business.
Open Positions Fischer Farms Natural Foods:
Network Builder - KY
Fischer Farms Natural Foods, LLC (FFNF) is a rapidly growing family run business in southern Indiana. FFNF currently sells beef, pork, turkey, chicken and maple syrup to restaurants, institutions (such as Indiana University, Butler University and others) across Indiana and neighboring states. FFNF has received a Climate-Smart USDA 5 year grant to expand the efforts in sequestering Carbon and building soil health while working with small farmers in Southern Indiana and Kentucky.
Fischer Farms Natural Foods (FFNF) has an open position for network builder-KY. Experience raising beef cattle and working with farmers is required. The ideal candidate will be trusted by a vast network of cattle farmers in Kentucky. Fischer Farms is expanding it’s operation to work with more network farmers who will produce beef utilizing Climate-Smart practices to sequester carbon and improve soil health. 2023 through 2028 FFNF will be working with the USDA to develop Climate-Smart practices via new research and expand the network of farmers with expectations to continue this work after 2028.
- work with network farms in Kentucky to identify and improve the cattle genetics
- work with FFNF’s Herdsman to create feed rations to meet quality and cost objectives
- implement vaccine and cattle handling protocols and cattle health protocols working closely with FFNF herdsman
- explain Climate-Smart incentives and FFNF protocols to ensure top quality, natural cattle are produced
- expand the network in Kentucky by explaining the benefits to potential network farmers.
This position is part-time with expectations of 24 hours per week and no benefits.
Open Positions Fischer Farms (Farm):
No openings at this time